Equipped with professional grade sensors, the ThermoPro TP65 thermometer provides the most accurate measurements, be it for indoor humidity or temperature, allowing you to be aware if adjustments are necessary for your household. The indoor thermometer and humidity gauge are not just highly accurate but extremely user-friendly with a backlight for those last-minute nighttime checks on current readings before bed.
That’s not all, no longer will it be necessary to unmount the device off your wall or fridge to switch settings, simply use the sleek touchscreen display. Furthermore, this temperature gauge provides an abundance of valuable information, such as displaying 24 hour/all-time high/low records and current trends for both humidity and temperature and humidity level icons that indicate if your home is too humid, too dry or just right!
- Large Screen with huge digits displays the current indoor-outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
- Blue backlight is bright and makes the screen easy to read in low light when activated, and automatically turns off after 15 seconds.
- Being able to adjust settings with the touchscreen display instead of taking the device off the wall or fridge.
- Temperature and humidity trend indicators.
- Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
- Easily reset the temperature and humidity with the press of one front facing button.
- 433 Mhz transmission frequency
- Transmission Range: Up to 200 feet in open area. (range maybe shorter based on interference present)
- Indoor Temperature Range: -4 °F ~ 158°F (-20 °C ~ 70 °C)
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -58°F ~ 158°F (-50 °C ~ 70 °C)
- Humidity Range: 10% ~ 99%
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2.0 °F (+/- 1.1 °C)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
- 1 x Base Station Unit (Receiver)
- 1 x Remote Sensor (Transmitter)
- 1 x User Manual
- 4 x AAA size batteries (included)
World Class Customer Service – Phone, Email and Live Chat:
Not only do we provide a high quality, affordable device. We also provide the highest quality of after-sales support, such as product setup videos, but technical support via phone, email, chat.
Have questions about our products or unsure which system is right for you?
Don’t hesitate to reach out!