Equipped with professional grade sensors, the ThermoPro TP-55 provides most accurate measurements, be it for humidity or temperature, allowing you to be aware if adjustments are necessary for your household. The TP55 is not just highly accurate but extremely user friendly with a backlight for those nighttime last minute checks on current readings before bed. That’s not all, no longer will it be necessary to unmount the device off your wall or fridge to switch settings, simply use the touchscreen display. Furthermore, it provides an abundance of valuable information, such as displaying 24 hour/all-time high/low records and current trends for both humidity and temperature and humidity level icons that indicate if your home is too humid, too dry or just right!
- 4 inch large display for easy usability, includes optional backlight and simple touchscreen
- Professional accuracy 2-3%RH and ±1°F/°C to provide the most reliable readings possible
- Wide temperature range from -58°F to 158°F (-50°C ~ 70°C), humidity range from 10% to 99% RH
- Measures humidity and temperature conditions every 10 seconds, so you can regulate your household for maximum comfort
- Displays temperature and humidity trends, giving you the chance to preset your humidifier and thermostat to react the current trend
- Measures current readings and compares to daily/all-time records, so if you thought it was too hot for a sweater yesterday, you can adjust your outfit appropriately
- Humidity level icons to indicate if your home has low, comfortable or high humidity
- Both Fahrenheit degree and Celsius degree are available at the press of a button
- Low battery indicator
- Designed with a table stand, mountable backing and a magnetic backing for optimal placement around your household
- 1 x Temperature and Humidity Monitor
- 2 x AAA Battery
- 1 x User Manual
World Class Customer Service – Phone, Email and Live Chat:
Not only do we provide a high quality, affordable device. We also provide the highest quality of after sales support, such as product setup videos, but technical support via phone, email, chat.
Have questions about our products or unsure which system is right for you?
Don’t hesitate to reach out!