The ThermoPro TP-16 food thermometer allows an experienced or inexperienced cook to measure the internal temperature of their meat, accurately and quickly. With the STEP-DOWN probe tip design and LCD display, getting and seeing an accurate temperature is simple. Either place on your counter with the flip out stand or magnetize to a metal surface, be it a BBQ or oven. Don’t worry about losing track of time as this cooking thermometer also contains a timer. Lastly, if you aren’t a pro in the kitchen, we include USDA approved preset temperatures.
- Large LCD display to easily determine meat temperature and current settings
- Programmed with preset temperatures for meats at various cooking levels recommended by the USDA (Poultry, Beef Well, Veal/Pork, Beef Medium, Ham, Beef Rare/Fish)
- Program your own temperature settings manually
- Countdown and count up timer
- STEP-DOWN probe tip design
- Flip-out counter top stand
- Magnetic Back
- Celsius/Fahrenheit selector
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 482°F (0°C to 250°C)
- Battery: 1 x AAA battery
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8ËšF (±1ËšC) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Resolution: 1°
- Probe Length: 6 ½” food grade stainless probe
- Cable Length: 40″ stainless steel mesh cable
- LCD Display Size: 1.3 H x 1.8 W inches (33 H x 46 W mm)
- Dimensions: 2.9 H x 2.6 W x 0.8 D inches (73 H x 65 W x 20 D mm)
- Weight: 0.18 lbs. (82 g)
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716ËšF (380ËšC)
- Certifications: CE certified, RoHS, FDA approved probe
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
- 1 x Digital Thermometer
- 1 x Food Temperature Probe
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x AAA battery
World Class Customer Service – Phone, Email and Live Chat:
Not only do we provide a high quality, affordable device. We also provide the highest quality of after sales support, such as product setup videos, but technical support via phone, email, chat.
Have questions about our products or unsure which system is right for you?
Don’t hesitate to reach out!