The Thermopro TP-10 Digital Thermometer provides temperature readings accurately and quickly to ensure you stop under cooking or overcooking. Knowing when your food is ready is simple with the TP-10’s large, smart backlit LCD display that will rotate between colors as the cooking process progresses and when the meat finally reaches the set temperature the unit will also sound an alarm. Set our thermometer to your desired temperature with ease and if you’re unsure which temperature is best for your meat, feel free to use our programmed USDA approved settings. Not only is this unit an accurate thermometer but it also includes a built-in timer. Start cooking like a pro today!
- Large, smart backlit LCD display that changes color during the cooking process (blue->green->red)
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
- Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
- Program your own temperature settings manually
- Countdown and count up timer
- STEP-DOWN probe tip design
- Celsius/Fahrenheit selector
- Flip-out counter top stand
- Temperature Range: 16ËšF to 482ËšF (-9ËšC to 250ËšC)
- Battery: 2 x AAA batteries
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8ËšF (±1ËšC) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Resolution: 1°
- Probe Length: 6 ½” food grade stainless steel probe
- Cable Length: 40″ stainless steel mesh cable
- LCD Display Size: 1.5Ã—1.3 inches (38Ã—34 mm)
- Dimensions: 3.94 H x 2.44 W x 1 D inch (100 H x 62 W x 25 D mm)
- Weight: 0.214 lbs. (97 g)
- Certifications: CE certified, RoHS, FDA approved probe
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716ËšF (380ËšC)
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
- 1 x Digital Thermometer
- 1 x Food Temperature Probe
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 1 x Manual
World Class Customer Service – Phone, Email and Live Chat:
Not only do we provide a high quality, affordable device. We also provide the highest quality of after sales support, such as product setup videos, but technical support via phone, email, chat.
Have questions about our products or unsure which system is right for you?
Don’t hesitate to reach out!