The ThermoPro TP-06 Digital Thermometer is so versatile, accurate and efficient when it comes to assisting with the cooking process. With it’s broad temperature range and large, smart backlit LCD display that switches color during the cooking process and an alarm that sounds when your meat is cooked to perfection, you’ll never under cook or overcook your meat again! Need to time how long that turkey has been in the oven? Don’t worry, it includes a timer as well! If you’re not an experienced cook, we’ve got you covered as our unit includes USDA preset temperatures for different meats at different doneness levels.
- Large, smart backlit LCD display that changes color during the cooking process (blue->green->red)
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
- Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
- Program your own temperature settings manually
- Countdown and count up timer
- STEP-DOWN probe tip design
- Celsius/Fahrenheit selector
- Belt clip
- Pullout counter top stand
- Rubber sleeve case
- Temperature Range: 16 to 482°F (-9 to 250°C)
- Battery: 2 x AAA batteries
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8ËšF (±1ËšC) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Resolution: 1°
- Probe Length: 6 ½” food grade stainless steel probe
- Cable Length: 40″ stainless steel mesh cable
- LCD Display Size: 1.5Ã—1.3 inches (39Ã—34 mm)
- Dimensions: 4.88 H x 2.56 W x 1.50 D inches (124 H x 65 W x 38 D mm)
- Weight: 0.31 lbs. (142 g)
- Certifications: CE certified, RoHS, FDA approved probe
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716ËšF (380ËšC)
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
- 1 x Digital Thermometer
- 1 x Food Temperature Probe
- 2 x AAA battery
- 1 x Manual
World Class Customer Service – Phone, Email and Live Chat:
Not only do we provide a high quality, affordable device. We also provide the highest quality of after sales support, such as product setup videos, but technical support via phone, email, chat.
Have questions about our products or unsure which system is right for you?
Don’t hesitate to reach out!