The ThermoPro TP-05 is the newest and most innovative electronic food thermometer with a timer. This thermometer quickly & accurately indicates the doneness of cooked meats, fish and poultry during the cooking process. Not sure what temperatures your meat is most optimally cooked? Don’t worry, the TP-05 has programmed USDA settings for a variety of meats. The LCD display is easy to read even in the nighttime with the blue backlight. The probe thermometer splits apart for easy cleaning and storage into small cabinetry. Enjoy your meat at a certain temperature? You’re in the luck as the bbq thermometer has a memory function.
- Easy to read blue backlight LCD Screen that displays timer or temperature
- Six USDA approved taste settings that let you grill like a pro for “RAW”, “RARE”, “M.RARE”, “MED”, “beef WELL” and “poultry WELL”
- Count up and count down timer
- Celsius/Fahrenheit selector
- Long handle and long dual probes to keep away from heat
- Easy to clean, simply remove the tips by pressing the lock button and pulling them from the handle
- Memory function, previous temperature setting is stored in memory even when the unit is powered off
- Display will flash and emit a sound when food is ready
- Temperature Range: 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Battery: 2 x AAA batteries
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Probe Length: 3″ stainless steel food grade probe with cooper sensory tip
- LCD Display Size: 1.18Ã—0.9 inches (30Ã—23 mm)
- Dimensions: 1.18 H x 1.57 W x 5.9 L inches (30 H x 40 W x 150 L mm)
- Weight: 0.37 lbs. (168 g)
- Certifications: CE certified, RoHS, FDA approved probe
- Uses: BBQ, Smoker, Meat, Food
- 1 x Digital Thermometer
- 1 x Manual
- 2 x AAA Batteries
World Class Customer Service – Phone, Email and Live Chat:
Not only do we provide a high quality, affordable device. We also provide the highest quality of after sales support, such as product setup videos, but technical support via phone, email, chat.
Have questions about our products or unsure which system is right for you?
Don’t hesitate to reach out!