iTronics 308 Overview
Easily attach the lightweight, slim clock to the wall. Or place it in the office, kitchen or living room. Whatever you like! The time in very large numbers on the big LCD display (147 mm x 92 mm). The clock receives the atomic clock radio signal and sets the time automatically. So you don’t need to switch manually between winter and summer time every six months. You can also read the room temperature at a glance.
iTronics 308 Features:
- Compact and stylish radio-controlled clock with a sturdy and stylish plastic casing.
- Very easy to read: large LCD display with large digits.
- Always accurate down to the second: adjusts automatically via DCF radio signal, as well between summer and winter time.
- On time even in the basement or behind concrete: if unable to receive a signal, the clock is easily adjustable using the buttons on the back.
- Radio-controlled clock (hour, minute, second).
- Fully automatic time adjustment to daylight saving time and back to standard time.
- 12/24 hour display.
- Date (month, day, day of the week).
- Day of the week display in 7 different language (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish).
- Displays the calendar week.
- Weekday alarm: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri.
- Weekend alarm: Sat and Sun.
- Event alarm.
- Snooze repeat alarm.
- Display a second time zone.
- Phases of the moon.
- Indoor temperature display in C/F.
- Can be placed on a table or wall-mounted.
- Countdown timer.
- Dimensions: approximately 240 mm x 140 mm x 25 mm.
iTronics 308 Includes:
1 x radio-controlled wall clock.
2 x AA batteries.
1x user manual (cannot guarantee the manual is in English language).