The Accuweight AW-BS002WHU Weight Scale is the perfect simplistic scale to assist you in tracking your fitness goals. With an anti-skid and sturdy platform, this scale will always weigh accurately while maintaining comfort. Due to the sturdy platform, our scale is able to handle up to 400 lbs of weight. Not only is the AW-BS002WHY designed to be sturdy to support you but it’s also extremely accurate within 0.2 lbs. Our scale might be sturdy and accurate but we still ensure it’s still lightweight and compact for easy storing when not in use.
After stepping off the scale, nobody wants to bend over and power it off, so we included an auto-shut off function that powers down the scale to save battery and your lower back! With a large, blue backlit LCD display, knowing your weight in those early mornings is simple but our LCD display does more than just show your weight accurately. The LCD display will indicate low battery or too much weight being applied to the scale, and it will even show your current unit of measurement, which you have the choice between pounds, kilograms or stone.
Digital Bathroom Scale uses 4 precise latest version sensors to catch your weight accurately and consistently every time.
Easy to use
- 3.5 inch Extra Large Blue Backlight Display makes it easy to read from any distance or angle.
- “Smart & Step-On” Technology offers you instant and accurate result as soon as you step onto the scale.
- Auto off, Auto zero.
Safe for everyone
- 12″ x 13″ plastice platform won’t shatter like glass.
- NONSKID surface & 4 rubber feet provide exceptional stability.
- Anti-Collision Round Corners prevent toe from injury or damage.
Accuweight AW-BS002WHU Specification
- Measurement Range: 11-400lb (5-180kg), Units of Measurement: lb(oz), kg (g), st.
- Graduation increments of 0.2 lb/ 0.1 kg
- Plastice platform size: 12″ x 13″ x 0.8″ (WxLxH)
- LCD size: 1.5″ x 3″ (WxL)
- 1. People are at their lightest in the morning before breakfast. As food enters the body, weight goes up and by the afternoon, weight begins to fall back down. Exercise will also bring weight down. Keep in mind that weight fluctuates up to 4-6lbs throughout the day.
- 2. For accurate measurement, please place the scale on a hard, flat surface, and stand on the central area.